I live with my mommy and daddy in La Cresta along with my brother. I have many friends in my life right now, but i don’t want to drag on this paper with all of their names, but I hang with the guys on the weekends. I do not currently have a girlfriend but I am seeing a very beautiful lady by the name of Timarie Kelly. On campus at school I am involved in the custom car club, which has led me to a new found respect for automobiles. In high school my favorite subject is my senior English, because I have Mrs. Saylor as my English teacher, and I also love my TA class because it’s a kickback class with my friends Ray-Dawg, Nick, and of course the teacher Mrs. Moon.
After high school I have many plans that I would like to accomplish, but I know that I have to take it slow because I can’t have everything at once. After I graduate, I plan to pick up business on my golf cart ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Now, Camille is an exact replica of her mother (who I still cannot stand). Vanessa loves me and we still keep in touch, and Jesse and I are actually pretty good friends. When I was about five or six years old, Virgie told my dad she didn’t want me around anymore. He listened to her and I never spent another weekend with them again. He didn’t try to keep in touch or anything. I still saw Jesse all the time though because we went to the same school, we were just in different grades. We didn’t talk much or at all really until high school.... [tags: Mother, Family, English-language films, Father]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Ten Years Earlier… This had to the the single most disappointing bit of news Lerak tr’Pexil heard since arriving on the Talon: a new, very skilled engineer would soon arrive to replace him. Daise’Engineer tr’Nimrod had only just informed him that this new engineer was an AQS specialist and would be taking over his duties in that area. “What is left for me to do?” Lerak thought to himself as he clutched his duty ISD, “Clean?” Just then, he received a message on the device — a special assignment from the Daise about the new scout ship conversions that were being implemented fleet-wide.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
1665 words (4.8 pages)
- “I Have A Dream!” These are the heart spoken words of Martin Luther King; these are words that may have defined a generation. The decade of the 60s was confined to many troubles and problems while many sought to overcome the oppression of the modern world. Men like Martin helped to bring the country together. But it isn’t the people that defined the twentieth century. It was the age of great politicians, a boom of technology, and an explosion of culture. John Fitzgerald Kennedy. He was the 35th president of the United States of America.... [tags: politicians, technology, culture]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- As a senior in high school many students ponder the big question of life that seems to be asked by many. No that question is not where do you want to go to college, what are you doing after high school, that question would be where do you see yourself in ten years. As I reflect on my childhood I have many dreams and aspirations that I would like to accomplish within the next ten years of my life. In ten years I can see myself having many of my goal accomplished, if not accomplished, I will be working on accomplishing those goals to fulfill my life.... [tags: Descriptive Essays, Descriptive Writing]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- The hot weather situation in Singapore has caused many Singaporeans to decide to buy cars to avoid suffering in the heat. Also, many Singaporeans prefer taking private transports as it is more convenient especially during rainy days, and they do not need to mix with the crowd during peak hours. This causes an increase in the amount of cars on the road especially during the peak hours when everyone is rushing to work or school. Adding on to that, some households are owning more than one car because of the increase in incomes of the families as compared to ten years ago, despite the extra costs a car owner has to bear like the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and Certificate of Entitlement (COE)... [tags: singapore, hot weather, cars population]
1398 words (4 pages)
- Advancements in Computers in the Last Ten Years Computers date back all the way to 300B.C. with the invention of the abacus. This was a calculating devise to do math and it made the people of that time lives a lot easier. That is what the computers of today do but so much more. I will start at the basics of computers while trying not to boar you. The first real computer that actually made calculations was the ENIAC that was made by the government in 1943. It costed $500,000, weighed over 30 tons, had 19,000 vacuum tubes, and consumed almost 200 kilowatts of electricity (computer chronicles 8).... [tags: Essays Papers]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Thomas Bateman's Ten Years' Diggings Thomas Bateman at Brushfield, Derbyshire, 1850 On the 3rd of August, we opened a finely shaped barrow near Brushfield, upon Lapwing Hill, overlooking Cressbrook valley, measuring seventeen yards across and four feet high in the centre, composed of earth, with a few stones in the middle, where a shallow grave, about a foot deep, was sunk in the rock. In it lay extended the remains of a human body, so very much decayed as to be almost undistinguishable, but which we ascertained to have been deposited with the head to the west.... [tags: Archaeology Archaeological Essays]
516 words (1.5 pages)
- Thomas Bateman's Ten Years' Diggings Thomas Bateman at Calver Low, Derbyshire in 1860 Having been informed, on the 30th of August, that some skeletons had been discovered the day before, by men baring the rock preparatory to quarrying it, at the verge of the cliff overlooking the limekilns at Calver Low, I immediately went to the place and found that there had been five skeletons buried in a line side by side, a few feet apart, in graves sunk down to the rock which is there about two feet below the turf.... [tags: Archaeology Archaeological Essays]
665 words (1.9 pages)
- Thomas Bateman's Ten Years' Diggings Benty Grange, Derbyshire, 1848 May 3rd,- It was our good fortune to open a barrow which afforded a more instructive collection of relics than has ever been discovered in the county, and which surpasses in interest and remains hitherto recovered from any Anglo-Saxon burying place in the kingdom. The barrow, which is on a farm called Benty Grange, a high and bleak situation to the right of the road from Ashbourne to Buxton, near the eighth milestone from the latter place, is of inconsiderable elevation, perhaps not more than two feet at the highest point, but is spread over a pretty large area, and is surrounded by a small fosse or trench.... [tags: Anglo Saxon Essays]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Glaucoma in the United States Over the Last Ten Years This research paper examines glaucoma over the age of 40 in the United States, in the last 10 years. Knowing the fact that glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness in the United States leads us to choose this subject for research. Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that gradually steals sight without warning and often without symptoms. Vision loss is caused by damage to the optic nerve. This nerve acts like an electric cable with over a million wires and is responsible for carrying the images we see to the brain.... [tags: Pathology Health Medical Eye Diseases Essays]
5054 words (14.4 pages)